Gwyneths deep side part is chicer than chic with a little bump at the crown on the side of the head the hair is sweeping towards. Get the look:
- Apply Redken iron shape 11 to towel dried hair for control.
- Use a Sam Villa Tail Comb to section a definite side part.
- With the nozzle of the Sam Villa Professional Ionic Hair Dryer, directionally dry hair (medium to high heat) to the side, making sure to grab hair at the scalp with the Sam Villa Long Styling comb.
- Isolate hair in the top and crown areas, pin and set aside.
- Starting 1-2 away from the hairline, take vertical slices of hair in only the section under the isolated hair, hold straight out from the head and spray with Redken iron shape 11 to protect from heat and hold texture.
- At the base of each slice, compress hair with the Sam Villa Textur® Texturizing Iron (tip of the iron pointing upwards) to imprint texture. Work vertically through the section until finished.
- Drop the isolated top and crown section down to hide created texture. The volume at the base will create beautiful natural fullness on the one side.