A common question from our clients with longer hair is Can you frame my face without losing my perimeter length or adding lots of layers? To that we say, "of course we can!" However, there are some things to take into consideration in order to do so.
Watch the video about as we'll take you through a face framing technique to give the client exactly what they are asking for.
You'll also learn:
- Why the client consultation is key for the specific agreement of length.
- Adaptable language to engage during the consultation.
- Why we dont use the word inch with our guests.
- How to determine the focal point as the starting point.
- What is the best shear to use for face framing and why.
- Finger and shear positioning for the best result.
Give this face framing technique a try, we know that you'll love the results.