Overcoming Difficult Hairlines - How To Collapse The Neckline For Your Short Bob Haircuts
Nape hairline interference! You know that hair is going to pop up or straight out from the head the minute you cut it, right? Wrong! Not if you know how to manage it! In this clip Andrew Carruthers, Education Director for Sam Villa® takes us right to the source! Pick up your comb and Reversible Blending Shear, Andrew's about to make erratic hairline growth easy to manage!
Recommended tools for this technique:
In this video you will learn:
- Why inspecting the hairline will set you up for success.
- Why its important to first get permission from the client to perform this technique.
- How to determine which direction the teeth of the Reversible Blending Shear should face.
- The cutting pattern that makes this hair appear flawless and natural.
- Why cutting on dry hair gives us a better visual impact vs. cutting on wet hair.