Sam Villa and Andrew Carruthers, Director of Education for the Sam Villa brand, take us through how they find creative inspiration.
So much goes on inside our heads in the salon its important to make time to get the creative juices flowing.
Here is a taste of what we will hear from Sam and Andrew in this clip:
- Why peaceful surroundings calm the stress of the everyday salon agenda.
- How to use magazine tear sheets to influence your mindset.
- Discovering websites for a fresh approach.
- Using fashion as a means of creating a haircut.
- Why listening to music can take us to places we would not normally go.
- Learn how to Hair Jam.
Its not just about looking at pictures in a magazine or watching a show its about nourishing our heads with our senses and surroundings that are out of the norm.
Dig deep and you just might be surprised what you find!