There's a reason why stylists section their clients hair when finishing, it provides more control with the brush, tension, heat, airflow and direction. You can get the same skilled shiny finish at home...if you section properly.
- Divide the head into four quadrants and section out each quadrant start at the bottom of the neck and work your way up.
- Use clips to hold extra hair out of the way.
- Never take a section thats wider than your brush.
- Section depth should be about 1 to 1 ½ depending on density.
- Hold the brush in your writing hand and the blow dryer in the other hand about ½ apart.
- Position the blow dryer parallel to the brush NEVER put the nozzle directly on the brush, it will burn the blow dryer motor out, damage brush bristles and burn hair.
The Sam Villa E-T.C. Light Ionic Hair Dryer is compact and light, so there is less muscle strain when styling hair. Ward off bad hair days with a professional tool that brings out the stylist in everyone!