Anna has been in the industry from close to 2 decades & spent 11 of those years as a Redken Educator. She is now a Proud Sam Villa® ArTeam Member who specializes in color, bridal styling, editorial & finishing·
Anna is passionate about teaching relatable hair solutions that can immediately grow stylists behind the chair·
Anna is a Salon Owner and Founder of re:TREAT Color + Hair Design Studio’. Nominated best salon in Central Valley California 4 years in a row.
Discover a fresh take on a french twist with Sam Villa® ArTeam Member Anna Peters. In this look, Anna uses one of the four foundations to give this style strength and longevity, and adds a unique finish that will be sure to make your guest shine.
Elevate your upstyling work by learning how to create a lived-in, fuss-free upstyle for your wedding-ready boho babes. Sam Villa® ArTeam member, re:TREAT Salon Owner, Anna Peters, will share her styling shortcuts for quicker updos that have a firm foundation with stay-all-day power. Tune in to learn how to improve every step of your upstyling process from start-to-finish.
- Hear how to prep your bride with the proper products to build a firm & pliable foundation
- See how to create a fast texture for a relaxed wave set that's full of body & polish
- Hear Anna's time-saving tips when styling special occasion hair so you can maximize your time
Learn how to create glam mermaid waves with an innovative tool for simple styling that saves time behind the chair. Sam Villa® ArTeam Member, Anna Peters, will showcase how these effortless waves are the perfect foundation for various finishes. Tune into this live class to learn how you create an effortless boho half-up look & then shift the style into a glam updo for two (2) flawless finishes.
- Hear Anna's exclusive pro tips for prepping the hair for an all-day look
- See how you can create a strong foundation in your styling with using the Textur iron for soft micro texture that will give your look longevity
- Learn how to pin like pro creating a boho half-up-half-down look & how to transform your finish to an effortless upstyle
Guests at the salon are now embracing their natural texture & want ease of styling with movement, & it all starts with a great haircut. Similar to what is happening in fashion - movement that lives within structured lines. Guests love it because it takes minimal styling effort…yet can easily become more refined or dramatic depending on the finish.
“I hope this concept inspires stylists to appreciate new & different ways of doing things. To pause and re-think how we look to the past for inspiration to shape the future as we find new meaning in old references. I hope we can all develop contemporary theories & practices on how to better approach a lived-in precision cutting concept and how it affects all textures.” - Sam Villa
Looking for creative inspiration this season? Tune in live to learn the intricate-looking stitch braid from Sam Villa® ArTeam Member & Re:TREAT Salon Owner, Anna Peters. She'll share how you can quickly design this braid behind the chair & how to upgrade your look for an editorial edge.
What You'll Learn:
- See how Anna preps the hair with the proper products & tools for a sleek canvas to begin your braid look
- Learn how to quickly create a stitch braid with a basket weave technique
- Hear how you can transition your braid to have an editorial edge that's ideal for photoshoots & session work
Whether you're looking for inspiration or to brush up on your braiding skillset, this class is going to showcase a technique that's perfect to have in your back pocket! Sam Villa® ArTeam member & re:TREAT salon owner, Anna Peters, is joining us LIVE to teach the beautiful bushel braid & how to easily incorporate this technique into a downstyle.
What You'll Learn:
- Hear how to prep the hair with products that add grip & see which tools will plump up texture for added fullness
- See how to in-depth create the detailed bushel braid step-by-step, & hear to maintain tension while braiding
- Learn how to finish this braid with added curls & see how to 'pancake' or expand the bushel braid for soft yet defined texture
This simple-to-create style is one to keep in your back pocket! Discover how Anna Peters with the Sam Villa® ArTeam turns ponytails into beautiful bushel braids using unique sectioning and blousing techniques.
The chignon is a classic up-do, this video shows a modern take on a classic style. Sam Villa® ArTeam Member Anna Peters demonstrates a triple chignon in this upstyling series, sharing how to create a soft finished up-do that will last all night!
Be sure to also check out the intro to this series "4 Foundations For Upstyles That Last", it shares the foundations for the upcoming videos in this series and their importance for strength and longevity in upstyles. Also check out the first installment to this series "Foundations for Upstyling Series - 1 Braids". There are links to each of these at the end of this video.
It can be challenging to get an updo to match their inspiration picture, or for it to last all day without falling. Knowing the proper foundation to use for the updo is key! Sam Villa® ArTeam member Anna Peters shares 4 key foundations to those Pinterest images we are shown regularly. These foundations build a blueprint for the style, and make your hard work last!