Salon Owners: Do you want to run a more successful salon? The solution is really quite simple. Develop leaders and coaches to mentor your salon staff.
Sam Villa and Sean Larusso, owner of three successful salons in Phoenix, AZ, Madison Avenue Salon & Day Spa, discuss how building a team of leaders in the salon can lead to a successful business and happy staff.
Some topics covered in this video include:
- How to select and develop leaders, coaches and mentors in the salon
- The responsibilities and expectations of the salon leaders
- How to manage favorites in the salon - service providers that have "earned the right" by doing everything that has been asked of them
- Rewarding your service providers that are extraordinary
- How to run your salon like a business
- Making sure you are providing the best working environment for your service providers so they feel valued
- How a successful salon is not made up of a group of individuals, but a team of individuals.
Discover how to turn your Front Desk into a money maker. Click here to learn more.