Trendsetter Kelly Osbourne flaunted her new engagement ring on The Talk, but any right-minded hair junkie wasn't looking at the ring those Bantu Knots stole the show! Bantu Knots can be done on any type of hair as a style or a set the coarser the texture and the smaller the section, the tighter the curl.
- Section hair into manageable sections around the entire head.
- Apply a leave-in treatment like Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine to damp hair to make it more pliable and add control.
- Use fingers or a Sam Villa Signature Series Styling Brush to smooth the section.
- Apply Redken Real Control Crema Care Daily Nourishing Styling Treatment from roots to ends to help hold knots.
- Roll/twist each section tightly and let it wind around itself to create a tight coiled bun/knot and tuck the ends up into the bun coarser hair will tuck under easier, you can also use a pin to secure.
If you desire more control, finish with Redken control addict 28 for a touchable hold.
If you have any questions or comments leave them in the box below.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and checkout SamVillaHair on YouTube for more free education.