What do Eden Sassoon, Tracey Hughes, Candy Shaw, Sonya Dove & Jenny Strebe have in common?
They’ ll be making history when they take the stage together for the very first time addressing, head-on, the issues facing women in the beauty industry today in Florida @ the Premiere Orlando Beauty Show on June 5th 2017 at 12.45 pm, on the Main Stage.
Industry great (and ‘ token male’ ) SAM VILLA will moderate this star-studded, ‘ girl-power’ panel. The women intend to tackle the issues they face both in the beauty business and in life in general as wives, girlfriends, mothers, daughters, business women, entrepreneurs, educators and philanthropists. Spearheaded by Tracey Hughes, who recently moved to the U.S., Tracey hand-picked the panel based upon the women’ s strong commitments to ‘ give back’ as both educators and philanthropists.
“We aim to provide the audience with a raw, emotional, honest and heartfelt look into life on the road and in the limelight. About what it takes to get to the top (and stay there)! And about the quest for that all elusive ‘ holy grail’ known as ‘ balance’ ,” said Hughes.
Hear their inspirational stories, listen as they share their challenges and be motivated by their determination to overcome adversity as these never before seen together entrepreneurs and educators collaborate to inspire the audience.
“We are excited to offer for the first time this unique and timely program to showcase the powerful Leading Ladies of the beauty industry,” says Howard Britt- President, Premier Show Group.
The inaugural panel of ‘ Leading Ladies’ , making its debut at Premiere Orlando, consists of:
- Eden Sassoon: Star of the ‘ Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Eden is the closest thing there is to ‘ hair royalty’ as the daughter of Vidal Sassoon. With an ethos embedded in healthy living, Eden is also a dedicated philanthropist who established the charity Beauty Gives Back.
- Tracey Hughes: The worlds’ only ‘ Certified Speaking Professional’ in the beauty industry today, Tracey has been awarded 8 x Australian Educator of the & Salon of the Year a staggering 10 times. A leading global educator, Tracey has presented to over half a million stylists across 23 countries worldwide.
- Candy Shaw: Nicknamed ‘ The Balay Lama’ , Candy is credited with leading the charge of the Balayage Revolution. In addition to running herAcademy, Candy works behind the chair, full time, in her 50 station salon. Her 3yr-old, all-things-balayage, company is 100% woman owned.
- Sonya Dove: Named the 2016 ‘ Favorite Educator of the Year’ , Sonya works behind the chair in her salon and loves inspiring others with her authentic approach to hair. The ‘ first lady’ of color, Sonya is a global platform artist and is the Color Director for the Intercoiffure Color Council.
- Jenny Strebe: Equally recognized by her hashtag #Confessions of a Hairstylist’ , Jenny is an internet sensation. As an educator she has also been voted one of the top hair bloggers, published 3 hair tutorial books, along with an App utilizing technology to make education accessible to many.
The panel will be moderated by:
- Sam Villa (Host Emcee): Sam is known for his down-to-earth refreshing approach to education and his dynamic stage presence. As Global Artistic Ambassador for a leading manufacturer, 4 time winner of Favorite Platform Artist & Educator, Sam is the founder of his own brand of styling tools.
Plans are in place for repeat performances, including appearances by other Leading Ladies, at major shows across North America, followed by the concepts expansion onto many international stages. Headlining the Main Stage, the admission to ‘ Leading Ladies’ is complimentary and is included in the price of your show ticket. Attendees are encouraged to arrive early since Main Stage seating is limited. To purchase your Premiere Orlando show ticket visit www.premiershows.com