Jennifer Lopez is known to be a chameleon, her hair and looks shift all the time and we love her hair up! Smooth as silk a couple of years ago and "6pm" for 2013...she wears them both very well! And both looks can be achieved with hidden texture for the volume and height shown in both pics with a technique called Textur Lacing utilizing the Sam Villa Textur® Texturizing Iron! Step-By-Step:
- Isolate a triangle section of the head where you want the height and volume
- Take horizontal sections from the back of the triangle section
- Place Textur® Iron at mid shaft and compress lightly while sliding the iron down the shaft of the section to build volume at the base
- Continue sectioning forward from the back of the triangle and repeat step 3
- Spray Redken control addict 28 high control hairspray around the compressed triangle at least 6 inches away from the head for maximum control
- Brush with your Sam Villa Styling Brush using the first few rows of the bristles making it easier to smooth out the outer surface
- Bring the rest of the hair around your compressed section to create any shape you want for the finished look
This technique is easily achieved after the entire head has been texturizing with the Sam Villa Textur® Iron to build volume and create character. Get creative, dont think too hard about the style let it happen for you to result in a look that fits any occasion!
If you have any questions or comments leave them in the box below.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and checkout SamVillaHair on YouTube for more free education.