What It Is:
A true left handed 5.75” ergonomic hair cutting shear, excellent for precision cutting techniques.
What It Does:
The Left Handed Sam Villa Signature Series 5.75” Wet Cutting Shears are honed by hand from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability. The ergonomic crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position for comfort and precision control. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
What Else You Need To Know:
- True left handed shear
- Blade length from tip to pivot point: 2.75"
- Weight: 2oz
- Designed by Sam Villa for professional stylists
- Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability
- Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades
- Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position
- Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot
- Polymer lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Sam Villa warrants this shear to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the life of the shear (excluding damage and normal wear).
We offer a 15 Day Trial period to try any Sam Villa Shear. If you don't love it...return it!
Fees will apply - See Link for more details.