What It Is:
A 5.75” ergonomic hair cutting shear, excellent for precision cutting techniques.
What It Does:
The Sam Villa Signature Series 5.75” Wet Cutting Shears are honed by hand from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability. The ergonomic crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position for comfort and precision control. Can be used on wet or dry hair.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Blade length from tip to pivot point: 2.75"
- Weight: 2oz
- Designed by Sam Villa for professional stylists
- Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability
- Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades
- Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position
- Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot
- Polymer lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
We guarantee this shear against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.