When you register for The Show Must Go On you'll be entered to win a FREE Signature Series 7” Dry Cutting Shear + Reversible Blending Shear ($775 value)!
One winner will be selected on 12/7/2020 and will be notified via email. Be sure to enter a valid email address.
Enter the Giveaway + Get Event Notifications
What You’ll Learn
Join us on December 7th for all day of haircutting education, inspiration and heartfelt donations as Sammy, Andrew and Guest Artists Brayden Pelletier and Jamie DiGrazia explore multiple approaches to hair cutting. Topics include long layered haircuts, fringes and face framing, short hair sculpting and curly crops. Discover how to approach these different hair cutting techniques by viewing live full haircut demonstrations.
Global Artistic Ambassador, Redken 5th Ave
& Co-Founder, Sam Villa®
Redken Artist & Founder
of just b. hair salon
SCHEDULE December 7
Just Layer It!Sam Villa
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET | 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PT
- Discover how and when to layer hair to create soft loose textured looks
- Discover layering techniques to maintain weight, extract weight and layering fine hair
- Quick and achievable layering techniques on different hair lengths
Fringe & Face FramesBrayden Pelletier
12:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
- Vertical “finger position” allows for a lean shape.
- Horizontal “finger position” allows for a wide shape.
- How you release the hair is your signature.
Art of Short Hair SculptureJamie DiGrazia
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
- Prep - Air Forming & Directional Dry- product choices
- Shape - Surface Razoring & Short Hair sculpting techniques
- Finish - Product Application for Photo-ready Images
The Curly CropAndrew Carruthers
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT
- Challenges and solutions when cutting curls short
- Using razors and shears to develop movement
- Styling and finishing tips for short curls