Signature Series Dry Cutting Shear
- Blade length from tip to pivot point: 3.5”
- Weight: 2.75oz
- Sword blade design and balanced weight is excellent for deep point cutting and layering techniques and condensed cutting.
- Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability
- Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades
- Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position
- Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot
- Polymer lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Handle Design: Classic Series
Please visit our Support Center for information on our Warranty Policy and Return/Exchange Policy.
Slide Seamlessly Through Dry Hair
Save time and effort when dry cutting. With a sword blade design, balanced weight and longer blades, this shear glides easily through both wet and dry hair. It’s ideal for condensed cutting or for guests with thick, coarse hair.
Create Stunning Texture
Longer blades allow you to reach deep into the hair to create texture that your guests will love. Reach for this shear when you want to use deep point cutting and layering techniques.
No More Pain
If you experience stress in your elbow, shoulder or wrist when dry cutting, this shear will make all the difference. The forward-set thumb crane handle keeps your elbow in a relaxed downward position for unparalleled comfort and control. No more holding your elbow in risky, painful positions to level out the shear. This shear works with your body, so you can continue doing what you love without pain.