Artist Series Shear
- Sculpted Crane Handle: provides maximum comfort and control
- Flat Line Tension System: with internal ball bearings to perfectly stabilize the blades and resist blade wear
- Japanese Super Steel: a combination of cobalt, molybdenum alloy and carbon give these handcrafted convex blades the perfect hardness with a superior cutting edge
- Forward Set Thumb Position: places hand into a natural and neutral position, reducing repetitive strain injuries
- Fully Lined Polymer Pivots: wider polymer surface in the pivot areas extends the life of the shear by eliminating metal to metal contact
- Packaging: comes in an elegant presentation box that includes a protective leather sleeve and a complete Sam Villa shear care kit to protect and maintain the condition of your shear for lifetime use.
Right or Left Handed: Right Handed
Handle Design: Classic Series
The Cutting Edge of Hair Design
Experience the ultimate expression of quality, ergonomics and value in our versatile 6.25” shear. The convex blades are handcrafted from a blend of cobalt, molybdenum alloy and carbon to create the perfect hardness with a superior cutting edge. Slice effortlessly through wet or dry hair and direct the blades with the slightest input from your hand. A true artist’s shear, this tool is ideal for creating gorgeous texture, bold blunt cuts, and almost any other style you design.
Superior Precision and Ergonomics
Designed for the discerning artist and hairdresser, the Artist Series 6.25” Shear gives you maximum comfort, responsiveness and flexibility. Experience all the ergonomic features of our Signature Series Shears, plus a highly sculpted handle and contoured blades for unmatched precision control. Work better today and stay healthy for years to come.
The ergonomic design is great and they are lightweight as well. Stay sharpe for a long time. Love them.
I was so excited to
I was so excited to finally be able to afford the master series! I am a bit disappointed because the tension was off from the start as well as the steel feels thin and not as heavy duty as the regular ones .all of my shears are Sam villa so I am sad to write this as I am such a huge Sam Villa fan that I even got his trademark tattooed on me!
Hi there! Please contact our shear partner at 800-729-3343 to see if they can help with the tension issue! The artist series shears are lighter than most shears because they are made to be easily palmed. They are still up to Sam Villa's quality though! Please contact Precision Edge as they may be able to help! Thanks -The Sam Villa Team
So far I love them. Very sharp and cut very nicely!
We know that you will continue to love them! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: -The Sam Villa Team
Love my new Artist Series Shears. Incredibly sharp. The feel is perfect. Noticed my cuts are cleaner. More clearly defined edges. Wish I had bought them sooner!
What matters is that you have them now! We are so glad you love your new shear as much as we do! -The Sam Villa Team
Amazing it works on dry and wet hair didn’t disappoint at all. Definitely worth the money and every penny!
This shear is an amazing review! Thank you! -The Sam Villa Team
We love to hear it! -The Sam Villa Team
I haven’t received them yet
I haven’t received them yet
Happy cutting !
I love my new artist shears. They’re nice and sharp and feel great in my hand. I’ve been using Sam villa shears for years. I love them and I have no hand or wrist issues like many other stylist I work with.
I love ❤️️ them. Super sharp they feel great in my hands. Best investment to my career. I love the Sam Villa experience. Adrienne