Signature Series Wide Cutting Comb
Perfect symmetry. Seamless design. Ultra-smooth glide. Small details have a big impact behind the chair, so our Signature Series Wide Cutting Comb is designed to make styling easier. Comb smoothly through all hair types without catching or snagging. Experience the perfect tension for cutting naturally curly hair. Create smoother finishes with this heat-resistant silicone and graphite comb. It’s perfect for iron work and combing through curls for a softer look. Take your craft to new levels with our Signature Series Wide Cutting Comb.
- Overall dimensions: 8.5" long x 1.75" wide
- Length of wide teeth: 4.25"; Length of fine teeth: 4.25"
- Sophisticated computerized molds eliminate all parting lines and guarantee perfect symmetry between each tooth
- Quality design for effortless combing without snagging or dragging
- Silicone provides the smoothest glide possible
- Graphite resins are added for strength and flexibility
- Carbon fibers provide heat resistance up to 450 - ideal for iron work
Please visit our Support Center for information on our Warranty Policy and Return/Exchange Policy.
No-Melt Heat Styling
Use your Wide Cutting Comb with your blow dryer or flat iron to smooth and style hair. Carbon fibers provide heat resistance up to 450°, so you can safely place your comb right up against the iron.
This comb is ideal for cutting and styling curly hair. The wide teeth provide the perfect amount of tension, so curly hair falls naturally when cut. For a soft and elegant look, curl hair with a Marcel iron or styling wand and then comb from roots to ends with your Wide Cutting Comb.
Smooth, Gentle Glide
Comb effortlessly through all hair types without pulling, catching or dragging. The silicone material gives you the smoothest possible glide, and the parting pick makes sectioning easy. You’ll love this comb for long, thick or curly hair because it won’t get snag or get stuck!
Contrast With Light Hair
Use your black comb to section, cut and style light-colored hair. The contrasting color helps you see your work clearly for greater precision.