How to Blow Dry Short Hair with Strong Growth Patterns [VIDEO]
Blow drying short hair with cowlicks and/or erratic growth patterns can be extremely challenging!
In this video, Andrew Carruthers, Cultural Ambassador for Sam Villa® shares professional blow drying tips that will take your short hair finishing to the next level!
Recommended products for this technique:
- Sam Villa Professional Ionic Blow Dryer
- Sam Villa Short Cutting Comb
- Redken satinwear 02 blow dry lotion
- Redken All Soft argan-6 oil
What youll learn in this video:
- Discover why you should use a comb instead of a brush to blow dry short hair.
- Why you should blow dry in an X pattern to remove erratic growth / wave patterns.
- Using your hand and blow dryer to create texture in the crown area.
- And much more
Watch, Like, Share and let us know if you have any questions in the box below!