How To Create Visual Texture in Fine Hair - Men's Haircut
The key to creating visual texture for our male guests with fine hair requires an aggressive approach. In this video, Andrew Carruthers, Cultural Ambassador for Sam Villa® demonstrates an essential cutting technique for fine hair along with product recommendations and how to apply the products for a matte textured finish.
Recommended Styling Tools & Products For This Technique:
- Wet Cutting Shear
- Professional Ionic Hair Dryer
- Short Cutting Comb
- Redken wool shake 08 volumizing, semi-matte hair texturizer - try Redken aerate 08 bodifying hair cream-mousse.
- Redken rough paste 12 ragged texture hair paste.
- Learn how "notch cutting" resulting in peaks and valleys creates incredible visual texture.
- When to use horizontal or vertical sections based on hair growth.
- How to apply Redken Wool Shake 08 semi matte hair texturizing spray with your blow dryer to expand the cuticle and create more volume in fine hair Teach your guest how to apply product at home for best results.