Signature Series Razor Trio
Using a razor opens up a whole new world of artistic possibilities. From blending to texturizing to point cutting, the Signature Series Razor creates clean lines and exquisite detail. Experience unparalleled precision control with the balanced metal handle, swiveling finger hole and ultra-sharp blades. With three ergonomic handles, you’ll be prepared for every guest and every technique. Take hair design to new levels with our Signature Series Razor.
- The Sam Villa Razor can be used by both right handed and left handed stylists.
- Ergonomic finger design keeps your hand in a natural position - reducing strain
- 360-degree swivel design allows you to achieve any cutting angle without turning or bending your wrist
- Ribbed grip area for comfort and control
- Durable all-metal body is perfectly balanced
- Includes: 3 Razor handles, 11 Straight-edge blades, 6 Blending "9-gap" blades and 6 Texture "6-gap" blades
- Blades come with easy to use slide on/off dispenser
Handle Design Classic Series
Sharper, Cleaner Lines
Bring your most daring hair design dreams to life. Teflon-coated stainless steel blades slide smoothly through hair without catching or dragging. The durable all-metal handle is perfectly balanced, so you can remove the right amount of hair every time. Undercut, bevel, texturize, blend, and slice with confidence.
Find the Perfect Blade
With three different blade types at your fingertips, you’ll be ready to master any razor cutting technique. Use the straight-edge blades for classic razor cutting, the 9-gap blades for blending and the 6-gap blades for texturizing (all included). Each blade features a plastic molded jacket that acts as a safety guard and allows you to change out blades easily. Three ergonomic handles let you use all the blade types in one haircut without swapping out blades.
Freedom of Movement
Experience extraordinary comfort and flexibility. The 360-degree swivel design of the Signature Series Razors lets you place the blade right where you want it without turning or bending your wrist. A ribbed grip area gives you added comfort and precision control. Keep your hand in a natural position and reduce strain with the ergonomic finger design.