Essential Series 30-Tooth Blender
Add natural, soft texture without blunt lines. Glide out smoothly in any direction without dragging, pulling or tugging.
With 30 closely-spaced teeth for delicate weight removal, this forgiving shear is perfect for blending fine hair or fringe. Experience a better way to blend with our Essential Series Reversible Blender.
- Ideal for scissor over comb work
- Designed to extract weight and control texture
- Radial tooth pattern eliminates bluntness and combs out easily
- 30 teeth for light to moderate weight removal in the hair
- Dual finger rests allows for changing cutting position by flipping the shear
- Convex blades provide the smoothest, longest lasting cut available - these type of blades are the same as our Signature Series Shears
Handle Design: Classic Series
Perfect for students and newer stylists, the Essential Series Reversible Blender features a level of quality and ergonomic design usually found in higher-end tools. Convex blades made of Japanese stainless steel alloy slide out smoothly in any direction without snagging or pulling the hair.
Blend With Confidence
Create natural, soft texture with no hard lines! The 30 teeth on the Essential Series Reversible Blender are arranged in a radial pattern to eliminate bluntness. This forgiving shear removes a moderate amount of hair, so you never have to worry about leaving a hole or visible line. The weight removal is so delicate that you can confidently blend even fine hair or fringe without removing too much hair.
Comfort and Control
Texturize with exceptional control while protecting your hand and wrist. This reversible shear features dual finger rests that allow you to flip the shear, so you can cut in different directions with ease. No more twisting your wrist into uncomfortable positions to place the solid blade where you want it. Keep your wrist in a safe, neutral position and cut with the teeth up or down to influence the direction of the hair.