Streamline Series Shear
- Slim Design: Reduced size and weight throughout the shear provides all day comfort and a tailored fit even in smaller hands.
- Highly Sculpted Finger/Thumb Holes: Allow for a wide variety of cutting positions without wrist strain.
- Crane Handle: Designed for ergonomic comfort and precision control. Keeps elbow in a downward position versus an opposing grip shear that forces the elbow into a raised, stressful position.
- Forward Set Thumb: Puts the hand in a natural, neutral position for reduced repetitive use injuries to the thumb, hands, and wrist.
- Handcrafted Convex Blades: Starts out sharper and holds an edge longer versus typical machine-beveled blades.
- 100% Japanese Molybdenum Alloy: Compression-forged for strength and durability.
- Flat-Line Tension System: Click stop adjuster for precise tension and sealed ball bearings for even tension from pivot to tip.
- Polymer Lining In Pivot Point: Eliminates any metal-on-metal grinding extending the life of the shear.
Handle Design: Classic Series
Lightweight, Tailored Design
Do most shears feel too heavy or too big for your hand? Do you find yourself using several plastic inserts to make the finger holes fit properly?
If so, you will love the light, trim design of our Streamline Series Shears! The shorter handle, thinner blades and smaller finger holes are perfect for stylists who have small hands or prefer a more fitted feel. This ultra-lightweight shear is comfortable to hold on even your longest workdays.
All-Day Comfort and Control
Experience an incredible range of motion in your hand, thanks to the highly sculpted handle and finger holes. Use a variety of cutting positions to place the blades exactly where you want them without straining your wrist.
Your Go-To Shear
Slender, contoured blades and a forward-set crane handle give you incredible control on every cut. The 6.25” shear is a true workhorse in your collection, long enough for deep point cutting and delicate enough for detail work. Use this shear for all hair types, including thick or coarse hair. The blades glide smoothly through hair with zero drag or pull.
Thanks for the great review! -the Sam Villa Team
Most precise sheer I have
Most precise sheer I have ever owned! I am so pleased with its performance! This tool is the best I have purchased from Sam villa. The blades are extremely sharp so handle with care!
Precision work is our jam! :notes::saxophone::trumpet: -The Sam Villa Team
Love love love them! Since
Love love love them! Since I started using Sam Villa shears I'm a complete addict have put all my other shears away! I've been cutting hair for 30 years and know that our tools make all the difference.The streamline blades are incredibly sharp and cut down to the last hair which I love. And the longer length makes it so easy to cut blunt bob type cuts. I enjoy using them every day. I would also like to mention their exceptional customer service with a shout out to Stephanie!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We shear are blown away by your praise! We are so glad that you are with us! Thanks! -The Sam Villa Team
I always wanted Sam Villa shears, so I was so EXCITED to purchase a pair and I love them. I so love Sam and all he does, thanks for making an excellent shear.
We want to thank you for giving us a chance to make you that happy with shears! -The Sam Villa Team
I’m in love with them
I’m in love with them
We love you! -The Sam Villa Team
Love the Streamline!!!
I just received my Streamline 6.25 shear and couldn’t wait to try these out on my clients. Gotta say I’m loving these shears! They are comfortable. lightweight, fit my fingers perfectly, and cut beautifully. I also ordered the Artist series slide cutting shears and these two are proving to be everything I need.
We love providing you with everything you need! Thanks! -The Sam Villa Team
I love these shears. Sam villas is the only brand shears I use!
We shear love to hear that! We are so glad you love your Streamline Shear as much as we do! -The Sam Villa Team
Best Shears Ever
These are the best shears! I recently was diagnosed with carpal tunnel and these shears alleviate so much pain and pressure on my thumb.
We are so sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel but we are so glad you found a shear that helps! -The Sam Villa Team
They are sharp. And they are taking some getting used to but I like them so far!
Hi there! We have some [great resources](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKnXScw1VE&feature=youtu.be) to help you acclimate to your shear! Hopefully this helps! Thanks! -The Sam Villa Team
So good! No complaints at all
Hi there! We love that you don't have any complaints! But if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks! -The Sam Villa Team