Signature Series Cutting Shear
- 6.25" Wet Cutting Shear blade length from tip to pivot point: 3.25”
- 6.25" Wet Cutting Shear Weight: 2.5oz
- 5.75" Wet Cutting Shear blade length from tip to pivot point: 2.75"
- 5.75" Wet Cutting Shear Weight: 2oz
- Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability
- Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades
- Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position
- Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot
- Polymer lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
Handle Design: Classic Series
Protect Your Body
Do you suffer from pain in your elbow, shoulder, wrist or thumb? Your shears may be to blame. Opposing grip shears have blades that point upward, requiring more input from the elbow and shoulder to get the right angles. Our crane handle design keeps your elbow relaxed and your hand in a neutral, natural position. Minimal thumb movement is needed to place the shear into the hand and to open and close the shear, allowing you to perfect your craft without injury.
Cut With Precision
It’s important to have a wide range of tools at your fingertips to select the perfect shear for each styling technique. The 5.75” shear is excellent for detailed precision cutting. With the smaller blades, you can get closer to the head and create elegant, clean lines your guests will love.
Glide Smoothly Through Wet or Dry Hair
Our strong Japanese Molybednum Alloy blades slide through hair with zero drag or pull. Whether you’re working with wet or dry hair, these handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer than machine beveled blades. The unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot. The result? Shears that cut through hair like a knife through soft butter.